Our discussion in class of Friday really made me want to define boundaries of fidelity within my marriage. They should be clear and mutually agreed upon. We should help each other stay off the slippery slope, which may start by developing an awareness of whether or not you’re on the slippery slope.
I also realized I have absolutely no idea how to talk about the birds and the bees. I’d just never thought of it before. I know now that it’s better that my wife and I talk to our daughter about it rather than her learning about it from her friends at school. She needs to be introduced to it little by little in an appropriate way, line upon line. I feel we need to be very proactive and not wait for her to bring it up. Most of all, I hope the Holy Ghost just takes over and helps us say everything perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment